Returns for any reason (except for errors on our part) will be processed according to the following policies:
- No returns will be accepted without a prior-authorized Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Original shipping is not refundable for any reason, and will be deducted from any refunded amount.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- A minimum 10% restocking fee applies to all returns.
- All returned product must be in original packaging, include all tags, stickers and printed materials and be in like-new, resalable condition. Returns that do not meet these criteria will be charged additional fees at our discretion, and these fees will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- If any product is returned with holes (such as screw holes) or is cut into additional lengths or sections that were not in the original order, there will be a 75% restocking fee.
- In the event a customer does not wish to proceed with a return after returning an order, all further shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
To initiate a return
To start a return, please use this link to contact us to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please include your name, order number and reason for return. A representative will reply with more information about where to send your return.