Returns for any reason (except for errors on our part) will be processed according to the following policies:
- Returns must be made within 70 days of the original order date. No returns accepted after 70 days.
- No returns will be accepted without a prior-authorized Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Original shipping is not refundable for any reason, and will be deducted from any refunded amount.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- A minimum 10% restocking fee applies to all returns.
- All returned product must be in original packaging, include all tags, stickers and printed materials and be in like-new, resalable condition. Returns that do not meet these criteria will be charged additional fees at our discretion, and these fees will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- If any product is returned with holes (such as screw holes) or is cut into additional lengths or sections that were not in the original order, there will be a 75% restocking fee.
- In the event a customer does not wish to proceed with a return after returning an order, all further shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Samples are non-returnable and non-refundable for any reason. Free Sample Offer is applicable to first full purchase after sample order. Shipping and handling of sample purchases is not included in this offer. To apply sample cost to an order, please call and provide your name and sample order number. We’ll credit your full order for the cost of the samples on your most recent sample order.
To initiate a return
To start a return, please use this link to contact us to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please include your name, order number and reason for return. A representative will reply with more information about where to send your return.